What to Expect
Oral and maxillofacial surgery requires four or more years of additional years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training after graduation from dental school. The surgeons of Oral & Facial Surgery Center manage a wide variety of procedures relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions. The surgical team practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from dental implant surgery and wisdom tooth removal to corrective jaw surgery and temporomandibular joint surgery. This also includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, injuries, fractures, lacerations and cosmetic surgery needs. Our staff is trained in assisting with Intravenous (IV) sedation or outpatient general anesthesia in our state-of-the-art surgery centers. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery.
Providing You With Modern Cosmetic Surgery Options
According to the American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS), cosmetic surgery brings potentially limitless possibilities. Each year, new treatments and procedures are introduced as more people discover and consider the benefits that it can have on their personal lives. Safer and more effective treatments have led to the dramatic growth in facial cosmetic surgery, and non-invasive procedures have fueled it even more.
Too many people live with insecurities and a lack of confidence in themselves because of something they dislike about their appearance. Undergoing cosmetic surgery for the right reasons can be life-changing, and having it done by a professional clinic like Arkansas Oral & Facial Surgery means getting the best results.
Helping You Make the Right Decision
At Arkansas Oral & Facial Surgery, we understand facial cosmetic surgery is a serious decision. Whether you are considering a full facelift or Botox®, facial liposuction or nasal reconstruction, your decision is both serious and personal. Our team of professional and experienced oral and facial surgeons wants to provide you with objective and reliable information to help you make an informed decision about your care.
We can help ensure the safest, most effective treatment available for whatever your issue may be. We will talk to you about your reasons for choosing cosmetic surgery, assess which procedure would help you the most, and guide you through the process. Your comfort and confidence matter to us, and we want to make things as relaxed and stress-free as we can.
The surgical teams at Oral Facial Surgical Center are experienced, certified oral and maxillofacial surgical assistants, who assist in administration of IV sedation and surgery. We also have trained registered nurses (RN) to assist in surgery. All staff is informed administrative personnel, well-versed in health and insurance policies, and CPR certified.
ORAL & FACIAL SURGERY CENTER – AAAHC ACCREDITATION
Having earned AAAHC (Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care) in 2001, Oral & Facial Surgery Center ensures accountability, responsibility and compliance with standards set by the accrediting body in the following areas:
- Patients are assured respect and uncompromising care.
- Oral & Facial Surgery Center has clearly stated policies and procedures for the smooth, efficient operation of virtually every aspect of the practice.
- Our practice has a well-organized governing body and efficient administration in every aspect of the clinical, office, billing and insurance departments.
- An active quality improvement program is integrated throughout the practice.
- Clinical records are accurately maintained and include regular audits, peer review and
- Professional improvement, ongoing training and continuing education is emphasized, encouraged and promoted in this practice to ensure the best patient care with the best clinical and office staff.
- Our facilities and environment exceed health code standards.
- Our surgical, dental and anesthesia services meet and exceed all accreditation standards.
- Our extended stay facility is private and home-like and consistently surpasses patient’s expectations.
We invite you to come by and tour our beautiful facilities!
Arkansas Oral & Facial Surgery Center Locations
2926 West Huntsville Avenue
Springdale, AR 72762
3996 N. Frontage Road (near the intersection of Joyce and College Blvd)
Fayetteville, AR 72703