Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak Update
Our team prays for a safe and healthy journey for everyone over the next few weeks as we battle through this viral outbreak epidemic that is impacting our Nation and around the World. We will do our best to keep everyone updated as much as possible regarding our practice and availability for you and your families . At this time, our AAAHC certified facilities will remain open during regular hours and available for urgent and emergency care for patients in the community. All non-urgent treatment will be rescheduled to maximize the availability and protection of our patients and staff. Our surgeons are working with the local hospitals to assist them with dental emergencies and facial trauma. Our phones will continue to be available 24 hours per day if you have questions or need to speak with one of our staff or schedule an appointment. Optional telemedicine consultations and visits are available with our doctors and team. You can email questions and request appointments at HELP@os.inc. We will continue to serve our community and follow the recommendations and guidelines of the CDC, AMA, ADA, American College of Surgeons.
COVID-19 Testing Sites
Patients with fever, cough and shortness of breath are highly recommended to make an appointment to get screened.
- Business hours: 501-537-8969
- After hours / weekends: 800-554-5738
- UAMS digital screening: www.uamshealth.com/healthnow.
- Washington Regional hotline: available 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily at 479-463-2055.
- Washington Regional Coronavirus Screening Center: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily at the former McDonald Eye Clinic, 3318 N. North Hills Blvd. in Fayetteville.
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital hotline for child health available 24/7 at 1-800-743-3616.
- NARMC in Harrison: 870-414-4010 drive-thru clinic 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The Community Clinic, based in Springdale, will provide suspected flu and COVID-19 testing at external sites for ease of access to care without endangering others.
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday and Wednesday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Tuesday at Community Clinic Siloam Springs Medical, 500 S. Mount Olive St. NO. 200 in Siloam Springs.
- 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday and Wednesday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Tuesday and 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Community Clinic Rogers Medical, 1233 West Poplar St. in Rogers.
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at Elmdale Elementary School Based Health Center, 420 N. West End, Suite B in Springdale.
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at Prairie Grove Elementary School Based Health Center, 801 Viney Grove Road in Prairie Grove.
Our practice is committed to providing our patients state-of-the-art technology…
The Arkansas Oral and Facial Surgery Center is proud to be one of the oral surgery centers to use the Yomi robotic assisted surgery system. Yomi is a surgical technology that assists the dental surgeon in planning dental implant surgery using a 3D image of the patient. Yomi enables the surgeon to be more precise in the implant process.
- Does not replace your dental surgeon
- Provides 3D image of the patient
- Provides surgeon with guidance to ensure proper placement of implants
- Results in faster treatment and less pain for the patient
People with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) have disrupted sleep and low blood oxygen levels. When this occurs, the tongue is sucked against the back of the throat, blocking the upper airway and airflow stops. OSA is a very serious condition that needs careful attention and treatment.
Impacted wisdom teeth can cause pain, discomfort, and other issues. Our doctors can prevent or alleviate that pain with extraction, which is usually a simple outpatient procedure. Find out if you qualify for wisdom teeth extraction
TMJ disorders such as a misaligned bite, pain, and clicking or grating noises when you open your mouth can develop for many reasons. Don’t deal with that pain for longer than you have to. Let our doctors help you.
Make an Appointment
The Arkansas Oral and Facial Surgery Center is focused on making sure our patients have the best care possible. Our offices are open Monday-Thursday from 8 am until 5 pm and Friday from 8 am until surgeries are completed. We also have staff on call for emergency situations.
Arkansas Oral & Facial Surgery Center is proud to announce that Dr. Bolding has been named Best Oral Surgeon in 2016 and 2018 by Celebrate magazine.
Arkansas Oral & Facial Surgery Center Locations
2926 West Huntsville Avenue
Springdale, AR 72762
3996 N. Frontage Road (near the intersection of Joyce and College Blvd)
Fayetteville, AR 72703